Founded in 2020 by Dr Shazwan Sahabudeen, Founder and Healthcare Advisor and Ms Julie Das, Co-Founder and Project Director, Greater Action is a non-profit social organisation run by a team of committed volunteers.
We help to improve the lives of 250 vulnerable refugee families (90% of them come from Afghanistan and the rest 10% are from Myanmar) via specific programmes and partnerships. We support them with quality education, sustainable livelihood opportunities, and mental healthcare programmes.
Compassion - Inclusion - Solidarity
To support the development of a dynamic community of self-reliant and skilled refugees which is self-sustainable.
Our mission is to improve the lives and the welfare of 250 vulnerable refugee families forced to flee their homeland by supporting them with quality education, sustainable livelihood opportunities and much needed general and mental health.